FC Boston offers corporations, local businesses, professionals and individuals the opportunity to become an official partner in our club. FC Boston continues to grow and has a strong presence in greater Boston as well as MetroWest, South Shore and Central Mass regions.
Sponsor support will help to provide the highest quality youth soccer experience and development, while receiving broad recognition in the community among the thousands of young people and their families who participate in our tournaments and programs and utilize our website.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, donations to FC Boston are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All advertising and sponsorship will help with need based scholarships & general operations.
Club Strategic Partners
Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
FC Boston has creative advertising and sponsorship opportunities so help us connect to your company about partnering with the Club. Contact Maura Steeves at Bolts@FCBoston.org
We can customize advertising packages to maximize your company’s exposure to families throughout New England by connecting through our club newsletter, onsite tournament presence, social media, website, team mobile app and more.
FC Boston has over 2000 members ranging from ages 7-18. Programs include Juniors for ages 5 to 10, New England Premiership (NEP) teams ages 8 to 18 in each region and National Premier Leagues (NPL) age 13 to 18. FC Boston Bolts are the only amateur club in Massachusetts to offer US Soccer Development Academy from age 12 to 18. Recently the club added a PDL franchise providing college age players competition at the top of the player pathway.
Facilities and Locations
Field locations include Acton, Braintree, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Danvers, Dedham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Lancaster, Lynnfield, Marlborough, Medway, Newton, Southborough, Taunton, Waltham, West Roxbury, Weymouth, Woburn, Worcester
- FC Boston Tournaments (October, March, May) host over 900 teams through the year and over 8,000 participants and their families.
- 24 hour Soccer Marathon in partnership with Special Olympics – entire club (2,000 players and their families) in one facility over two days
- About 200 College Showcase teams ages 15-19, 150 teams ages 13-14, 100 teams ages 11-12, and 50 teams ages 8-10.
- 100+ college coaches are expected to attend the College Showcase in April, over 200 coaches for the College Showcase in May.
- 70% of the teams from Massachusetts; 25% from throughout New England, NY, NJ, PA and Canada.
Club Communications, Website & Social Media
- FC Boston weekly club newsletter --Email database reaching over 20,000 individuals
- Social Media presence --Over 2100 Facebook likes; 2240 Twitter followers; 1185 Instagram followers
- FC Boston website hosted by Demosphere - Our website gets over 25,000 visits per month
- FC Boston teams use Team Snap for rosters, schedules, updates on convenient phone app