Bolts College Night
FC Boston Bolts will be hosting an informative college night on Sunday, Nov 5th at 6PM at ForeKicks Marlboro in the upstairs meeting area.
Topics include: Timelines, player profiles for Showcase tournaments; DI, DII, DIII recruiting, financial aid & scholarships, college visits, etc. The process can be confusing and we hope that by providing this kind of event for families, they can hear directly from coaches and college advisors to get answers and better understand the process.
- Date: Sunday, November 5, 2017 6PM
- Location: ForeKicks 219 Forest St. Marlboro
- Who: Any Bolts family with player 1999-2002 teams from any region. Other families are welcome to attend though the focus is on the high school age players. No matter what grade you are in high school, this information can be very valuable to you.
Pre-Register for Bolts College Night Click HERE
Information about SAT/ACT Prep Classes at a discounted rate exclusively to Bolts players.
This event is for parents and players!
SAT Prep Class - February 18, 2017
DO YOU WANT HIGHER SAT SCORES?
LET KELLY AND HUGHES GET YOU HIGHER SCORES AND MORE SCHOLARSHIPS/FINANCIAL AID!
We are excited to announce our first SAT Prep Class. With almost 40 years of teaching experience combined, Jim Kelly and Michael Hughes are veteran public and private school educators in Central Mass. They have helped thousands of students and average over 100 point increases in the last 5 years. FC Boston is pleased to partner with them to help players better prepare for their college application process. Higher scores mean more acceptances and more financial aid/scholarships. Let them work with you to help make the SAT work for you.
When: Saturday, February 18, 2017 8AM-1PM
Where: St. George Church 40 Brattle St. Worcester (right off 190 Exit 2)
Who: any Bolts or non-Bolts players
To Register: Click HERE Special Discounted Rate: $150
More Information at www.KellyandHughesSAT.com
- One-on-one counseling for each student and their family
- Structured oversight of the entire college search and recruitment process
- Generation of a list of best fit collegiate institutions
- The creation of an individualized recruitment calendar based on your sport and college list
- Coordination of communication with college coaches
- Education on the NCAA Eligibility Center, including new requirements for Divisions I & II
- Advice on high school course selection, standardized testing and extracurricular activities
- Assistance with the application process
- Support crafting a standout college admissions essay
- Help planning college visits
- Assistance evaluating offers