Expert Recruitment Advising for Student Athletes
The desire and talent to become a collegiate student-athlete can be a driving force in the lives of high school students and their families. Finding a collegiate institution that can provide you with the academic, athletic, social and personal experiences that you desire is both exciting and monumental.
Logan Seward Advising can offer you individualized attention throughout your high school years and assist you with critical points in your college recruitment and application process to Division I, II or III institutions.
Logan is eager to have the opportunity to work with serious high school student-athletes and their families as they navigate the recruiting landscape. Her insider knowledge of the college recruitment process coupled with the rapport she builds with students and their families make her the ideal choice for you as you seek out, apply to and get accepted to the best fit college for your unique academic qualifications, athletic abilities and personality traits.
- One-on-one counseling for each student and their family
- Structured oversight of the entire college search and recruitment process
- Generation of a list of best fit collegiate institutions
- The creation of an individualized recruitment calendar based on your sport and college list
- Coordination of communication with college coaches
- Education on the NCAA Eligibility Center, including new requirements for Divisions I & II
- Advice on high school course selection, standardized testing and extracurricular activities
- Assistance with the application process
- Support crafting a standout college admissions essay
- Help planning college visits
- Assistance evaluating offers